Airflow Adroit DV245 Heat Recovery Unit
DV245 Adroit is a ventilation unit with state-of-the-art technology suitable for larger houses up to 500 m2. Designed to provide essential ventilation and to save you money through its intelligent heat recovery facility, this system provides a cost-effective and environmentally friendly option for residential applications.
Control you indoor air environment at home or on the go via the Adroit 'Cloud' by smartphone, tablet, or PC.
Having the latest, low energy EC fan technology, the DV245 Adroit complies with the ErP 2016 and the proposed ErP 2018 standards. The unit comes with an outstanding 5 years warranty*.
- Extracts up to 929 m3/hr @ 100 Pa
- Up to 90% thermal efficiency
- Automatic, 100% bypass
- Triple filter design
- 5 year warranty*
- 'A' energy rating
- Internet control by smartphone, tablet, or PC
- Passive House certified
- Dimensions (HxLxW): 1226-1241 x 1038 x 773(mm)
- Supply and extract air ventilation with heat recovery
- Galvanised steel, powder coated double-skin casing
- Auto cut-out switch for extra safety
- BMS connection via MODBUS or KNX (optional)
- Boost operation with timer
- On demand control via room or duct sensor options
- Complies with the NHBC criteria and ErP 2016 standards
- Meets Building Regulations.
- Optional LCD digital controller with four independent environmental profiles
- Optional manual four speed controller
- Optional smart frost protection
- Optional built-in electric post heater
COMPONENTS WITH THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY
The DV245 Adroit includes an easily removable, aluminium heat exchanger which transfers warmth from the outgoing waste airstream into the incoming fresh air with a thermal efficiency up to 90%. at no point do the airstreams mix.
The DV245 Adroit is designed with a unique triple filter facility including a F7 pollen filter which provides additional protection against invisible, harmful particles and creates an ultra hygienic environment, particularly relevant for those suffering from asthma or other respiratory conditions.
All the supply/exhaust air filters (2 x G4, 1 x F7) as well as the heat exchanger and fans can be easily maintained via the front access door. To assist this process the maintenance indicator alerts the user for maintenance at a pre-set time interval.
FULLY AUTOMATIC OPERATION
An optional digital controller with LCD display which incorporates four independent environmental profiles, weekly ventilation programming, and full internet control at the home or on the go via the Adroit 'Cloud' for separate fan control for easy commissioning and the optional smart frost protection facility which significantly reduces the energy consumed to protect the heat exchanger from freezing during the winter season.
When fitted with an optional electric post-heater, the unit keeps the indoor air temperature at the required level hence saves on heating bills especially during the winter period. It is also equipped with an automatic, 100% bypass facility which fully isolates the heat exchanger at the pre-defined temperature and helps to effectively maintain a temperate indoor air climate during the summer months.
On-demand ventilation can be achieved by using optional external humidity and CO2sensors which boost the air volume gradually based on the moisture and occupancy levels in the dwelling. It is also possible to integrate the unit into a Building Management System via the MODBUS or the optional KNX converter to monitor and control unit’s functions by a central control system.
EXTRA PROTECTION AND SAFETY
The DV245 Adroit is made of a galvanised steel housing unit which is powder coated both internally and externally to ensure high durability and meet the hygiene requirements. The robust double-skin casing includes 50mm insulation, this avoids any thermal bridging which minimises condensate build-up in the unit and significantly absorbs the fan noise.
Also an auto cut-out switch is fitted which immediately cuts the power off as soon as the front cover is removed providing full safety for the user.
5 Year limited Airflow warranty
Excluding motors (Motor warranty is one year from date of purchase)
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Number 1 leading MVHR and ventilation system specialists
- Large range of systems for domestic and commercial applications
- Authorised Airflow distributors
- In-house design service
- Full technical support
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- Technical Specification
Airflow Adroit DV245 Heat Recovery Unit Technical Data
Airflow Adroit DV245
R/H 90000582 - L/H 90000583
Heat Recovery efficiency %
Boost Switch control
Yes – Momentary
Airflow rate Max m3/h
Airflow rate @ 100Pa m3/h
Max dwelling size M2
Max room extraction
Kitchen plus 12 extraction points
Specific fan power (lowest)
Dimensions W x H x D (mm)
1038 x 773 x 1241
Yes 2 x G4 and 1 x F7 pollen
Pre/ Post Heater
Optional EPH models internal 2 x1.5kw
Yes – 100%
Sound level @3m db.(a)
24 - 53
Wall - floor
5 year -1-year motors
Country of manufacture
Counterflow heat exchanger (PVC)
Available room sensors
Humidity, Timer, Pir
SAP Appendix Q
Alarm system integration
Twin wall powder coated steel
- Download Documentation
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight