Vent Axia 9” T Series Window Fan
The Lo-Carbon T-Series range is fitted with a low energy DC motor, developed to improve performance, lower running costs, and maintain T-Series’ rugged reliability
• Reduces your carbon footprint
• Extract/intake model in
• Long life Lo-Carbon motor lasts twice as long as conventional motors
• Up to 70% energy saving
• Wired or Wireless fan models available
• Easy fit connector Top Socket, standard on all models
*Units are from a showroom clearance. Units are new and unused but may have marks or cosmetic damage and may not always be in original packaging
The fitting kit is designed for installation through single or double glazing and material up to 32mm thick. Greater thicknesses can be accommodated using extended fixing rod sets. Alternatively, the Lo-Carbon T-Series range can be used in conjunction with Vent-Axia ventilation accessories in flexible and rigid ducting systems to suit individual requirements. It can also be mounted in a fixing plate on walls or above ceilings.
With energy saving in mind, units are supplied complete with an integral instantaneous automatic louvre shutter concealed behind the interior grille. It operates on both extract and intake and at any angle of mounting.
The shutter is electronically controlled by an actuator with a damped action giving quiet operation during instant opening and closing. The interlocking edges of the shutter blades provide maximum back draught protection. When the fan is used with the Lo-Carbon T-Series controller, the shutter can be set open with the fan motor switched Off to provide natural ventilation without the security risk of an open window.
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Number 1 leading MVHR and ventilation system specialists
- Large range of systems for domestic and commercial applications
- Authorised Vent-Axia distributors
- In-house design service
- Full technical support
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight